Saturday, June 9, 2007

A Thank You Note

To All Who Freely chose to Serve us as LGBTQI people at this retreat, to those who know that there is yet More Light in our communities to shine, to those who have Networked to Covenant with us as persons in a process of discernment and movement to and through ordination and to all individual persons who have supported and held us in love at this particular retreat-

I thank each of you from the top to the bottom of my heart.

New life I have breathed in again for my own spiritual journey. The process of navigating the crazy and calm waters of the ordination process I have traveled this weekend. Tending to and encouraging others like me to go on and know they are loved and accepted I have experienced and witnessed. These moments are only the beginnings of the world that was created and lived these last few days here.

For the beautiful, multi-colored scarves that the Presbyterian Women in a local congregation knit together to the financial support given for travel and our accommodations- thank you so very much. The gifts you have given me to be here this weekend I only hope one day that I/we all will be able to freely serve, covenant, network and live into more light and love in this Presbyterian tradition and in the world.

Much love and peace,
Melinda

No comments: